If you are implementing a project on the Russian market:
We have vast experience in designing and supervising the construction of port terminals, including the following facilities:
- the Sochi Olympic terminals for cargo and passenger shipping;
- four terminals in the new port of Ust-Luga;
- major coal and gas export terminals, including Lavna, Sakhatrans and Sukhodol;
- container terminals, including Novorossiisk, St Petersburg, Vostochny, and inland ports
- gas terminals on the Baltic Sea and in the Russian Far East
- terminals and infrastructure facilities for field exploration and development in the Far North.
– has unrivalled knowledge of the Russian port sector, both existing facilities and prospects for their future development;
– draws on an in-depth understanding of the finer details of logistics, the prospects of the cargo sector and the organization of land-based transport;
– holds all the necessary self-regulatory certificates and official permits to undertake design work on facilities of any complexity in the Russian Federation;
– has extensive knowledge of the specific features of the Russian legal framework and state expert reviews and assessments;
– can optimize the logistics of large companies and draw up transport development strategies for remote fields;
– has an accredited testing centre to conduct surveys and provide authorization documents for the operation of existing port facilities and to supervise construction work.
If you are implementing a project anywhere else in the world, Morstroytechnology can:
– design hydro-technical facilities of any degree of complexity;
– undertake full-spectrum design work on port terminals, including technology, general plan, and construction from design concept to final build.