Market analysis included:
- Analysis of the potential capacities of river and sea transport in the RailPorts' planned locations districts by main cargo types;
- Analysis of existing infrastructure in the RailPorts' planned lo-cations, description of surrounding economic regions;
- Defining major obstacles to the effective development of por-ts and terminals;
- Forecasting for potential changes in traffic and development of cargo markets in the relevant economic regions.
- Survey and analysis of cargoes currently transported by sea and river;
- Survey and analysis of the infrastructure for river and sea transport;
- Assessment of current ports’ capacities with respect to potential cargo flows;
- Formulation of requirements for functional and technical characteristics of the RailPorts, for each port separately and for the three ports together with respect to both sea and river transport.
Customer: DB International GmbH