Chief Specialist, Ph.D.(Sociology)
Olga Gopkalo is a Chief Specialist, Ph.D. (Sociology). She is the author of more than 15 business and scientific publications.
After graduation from Saint Petersburg State University she worked for Russian North-West Representative Office of Dan & Bradstreet Corporation as an analyst and later as an Analysis Division Manager. At this time she coordinated all company research projects including a number of projects in the area of warehousing property and logistics as well as preparation of Registers of St. Petersburg storage rooms, urban transport and logistic companies on request of the Committee for Transport and Transit Policy.
In Morstroitechnology Olga Gopkalo deals with Analytical Projects related to study of transport and logistic infrastructure, this market operators and cargo flow marketing. She took part in such Projects as:
- Elaboration and Justification of Target-Oriented Development Trends of the Big Port of St. Petersburg Ensuring Efficient Economic Development of the City of St. Petersburg;
- Analysis of Resultsofthe Big Port of St. Petersburg Operation in 2006 and their Influence on St. Petersburg Transport and Logistic Complex;
- Gathering and Analysis of Information on Ports Competitors for the Big Port of St. Petersburg on the Baltic Sea (Baltic States, Finland);
- St. Petersburg Prospects on Container Traffic Market;
- Analytical Survey of Container Cargo Market and Competitiveness Assessment of the Port of Murmansk;
- Cargo Turnover Forecast of the Ports of Krasnodar Territory, etc.
It is interesting to work at Morstroitechnology owing to a possibility of participation in complex strategic projects in the field of transport where key specialists in this area are involved and cooperation with them rises proficiency and opens the mind.